Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tanners Wrestling..

Tanner has started his first "official" wrestling year. He did a little in SLO with Meathead Wrestling but this is his first time competing.... his first match he lost.. I think it really showed him how tough it really is.. his next two matches he won!
He has the best coach... DAD! He is coaching Three Rivers Middle Schools first ever wrestling program! What a great teacher they have with all of Bucks experience! He goes to practice 4x a week for 2 hrs.. and then theres matches a t least 1 a week.. tomorrow is a tournament!
I know it makes Bucky proud seeing Tanner wrestling as much as it meant to him, and he really enjoys the coaching( except dealing with all of the "antics" the kids have.. he manages to keep patient!).. Tanner seems really serious and has a desire to excel at this.. I am sure he will!
I love watching him, its so exciting!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really great thing for the whole family. I am very proud of both Bucky and Tanner. Congrats guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete