Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cooper's Playmat




Well we finally busted out the Baby Einstein play gym for Cooper. He hasnt been too interested in toys up to this point but he really liked it! He grabbed at the octopus with his toes! He played with the rings and did some tummy time on it...




Day before yesterday he did a little laugh at Daddy and Yesterday he grabbed his toes himself while sitting in his bouncer seat. He loves putting things up to his mouth these days. I can see two little white bumps on the lower guns so teeth may appear fairly soon, or not, it can take a long time for them to bust through the surface!




He is also making all sorts of new sounds.. and is more active and his personality is getting stronger and stronger.. he's a cutie pie and is still THE BOSS.. he bossed Dad into walking him for three of his naps the other day... little stinker! He liked to be "marched" around while sung to, hey whatever makes him happy right???

2 comments:

  1. It is hysterical to think of this pint sized guy bossing Bucky around but it is awesome ;-) I love the photos of Coop with his activity gym. I can't believe he is about to sprout teeth! OMG, it feels like he was born just yesterday.


    I miss you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big, I love making him smile :)

    ReplyDelete