Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, January 29, 2010

Cutie Stuff...



Okay Coopers been doing way to many cute things lately!
He has been using his feet to grab onto the center toy of his playmat and his hands to grab the other two toys- (freddie the firefly being one) and he tries soooo hard to roll himself over.. he is so close!
I admit it. I kiss his feet at every diaper change... well the other day I kissed his foot and set it down and he kept raising it over and over again for me to kiss...ahhhhh
AND he had the BEST laughs ever.. laughing at big bro Tanner playing peek a boo with him! It was so sweet. It was his biggest so far- we just LOVE him!

No comments:

Post a Comment