Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009




Christmas Eve was a special day.. we made linguicia and eggs for breakfast.. then we dressed Cooper up in his santa hat and big stocking we bought just for the occasion and got some pictures of him and Tanner ( Buckys good idea!) I have taken some with my 35 mm camera I will add after they are developed ( know how hard it is to find film these days!).. We made a prime rib for dinner and made some cookies with icing ( cookies didnt turn out the best but what the heck!)..
I also received my very special 19th diamond added to my Christmas Ring from Bucky..! We have spent 19 Christmas's together and this year is a very special with our special sons.


It was a very fun day and we then went to sleep awaiting Santas visit!

1 comment: