Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Monday, January 4, 2010

Coopers Three Months Old!


Cooper had his " 3 months" today ! We went for a walk in his Jeep stroller ( thanks again Bonnie!).. it was icy but we bundled him up and went for a walk in the neighborhood, Dad maneuvered him on the ice/snow roads well!..

We then went to the Village and had a burger then I talked Bucky into going to Goodys and I got a coffee bean icecream cone.. ( which Cooper tasted and liked!)

Coops been doing more with his tongue sticking it out some and making spit bubbles and using his hands more and more.. he has grabbed at a few things now.. he is changing every day right before our eyes.. we love him! We pulled out pics of Tan at 3 months, its fun to look at them..

I may post one on here later, as well as I think I will weigh Coop tomorrow.. my GUESS is 14 lbs.. but we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Sis he is getting sooooooooooo big!!! What a little doll!!!

    ReplyDelete