Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tanner's in 8th Grade!






Tanner started 8th Grade today! I can hardly believe it! Big Man on campus this year!
He had a good day- His homeroom is with Mrs Johnson( who we really like). He has Math,Science,Language Arts, Social Studies,Spanish, Guitar, Economics(Stock Market)this trimester. We are extremely disapointed that the orchestra program was cut from his school. Tanner has played viola for two years and was planning a third and perhaps branching out to cello.

Football practice starts tomorrow..busy busy!
I sure love this kid!

2 comments:

  1. That stinks about the orchestra program. Wow he's a big 8th grader! Time is flying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at my little nephew!! He is almost all grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete