Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Emily Taylor Bennington

My Sweet Neice Emily was born tonight! Sept. 5. 2010. I dont know all the details yet but it went pretty well I think. My Sissy is Good, Emily is Healthy and I am SO HAPPY and RELIEVED! I was a little worried. Jen had to be induced, and she was scared of it, and I was a little scared too! So I had my Sissy candle lit with a prayer all day and that helped ease my mind some! I have had a couple text photos of her and she is BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited to have a new addition to our family!
Congratulations Jen, Chris and Alex on Emily's arrival! What a sweet time this is!Indeed.:)

I just love this pic of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment