Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Friday, October 23, 2009

COOPER JARED HANSON IS HERE!

Cooper Jared Hanson is finally here! He was born October 4th at 7:06 am.. weighing 6 lbs 3 oz, 19 inches long!

I know its been awhile( nearly 3 weeks!) Lots of updating to do including his birth story.. but wanted to post this at least.. we are so in love with him! He is precious and doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Sissy! It had been so long I stopped checking on a daily basis (LOL). Cooper is so totally adorable and so, so tiny! If Alex is Littlist Cooper is Teeniest!! :-) So sweet!!!! I love his precious little face. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures and so happy to hear all the news about the little one!! I love the sweet little face and smile in the "Going Home Day" on the right side. Very cute. Him and Lacee have a resemblance (at least at birth!).
    Big brother, Tanner looks so proud as do Mommy and Daddy. You all have waited so long for this sweet bundle of joy! Congratulations and love to all!

    ReplyDelete