Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Saturday, October 3, 2009

37 Weeks.. OB Appt

IT'S OCTOBER!!! BABY MONTH AS BUCKY CALLED IT!!

Okay.. I am just HUGE this picture is proof! Bucky took it at 37 weeks- 1 day, last Thursday Oct.1- Tanner has his second football game on Thurs against Echo, he played really well, they lost but he did some mean guarding and tackling! And he got a try at quarterback too!

I turned 35 on Wednesday so I can "officially" be given the title Advanced Maternal Age they have me at at the doctors office! Oh well, age is just a number right?

On Fri Oct 2.. ( It was Nanas bday, I miss her!) I had my OB appt in The Dalles, Bucky went with me. Mostly the same ol same ol... they said the baby could come any day, or weeks from now,but his head is down.. WAY down! My BP was up again at the appt... 140/94, so the doctor advised us to get a home monitor, which we did. We came to Bend afterwards as it is opening of deer hunting season today! Thats where the boys are.. but decided to stay closer to home than originally planned with the BP issues and just the baby could come whenever he chooses!.. I am nervous but also excited for them, I cannot believe my BABY is old enough to be out in the woods with a rifle hunting deer with Dad.. Bucky must feel elated. He has been waiting a long time for this!

So I am just taking it easy this weekend... resting and not doing much as they recommended I do. Oh my gosh, as I am sitting here typing this I just looked out the window and its snowing. Lightly falling but sheesh, seems early for snow!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Baby Month Sissy, Buck and Tanner!!! Charla, you ARE huge!!! So was I just before I WENT INTO LABOR (LOL). You are huge in the right place though dear! You are sporting a total baby belly honey!!! You look FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait for my little nephew to be born!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete