Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Saturday, November 27, 2010

DA MOON....

.. I am going to try to catch up!!

Cooper has a fascination with the moon. He cheers up when we go look at it and when you ask him "Cooper, wheres the moon?" he goes in a circle with his hand lifted to the sky! Hes been doing this for months. Jen and Fam got him the Goodnight Moon book and he loves it when he is on the moon pages- he uses his thumb to point and points out the moon in lots of his books. He also loves the stars..but The Moon is his favorite... it is so cute to watch him <3

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww!!! I want to look at Da Moon with Super Coop!!!!

    ReplyDelete