Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were an hour old I would die for you. This is the miracle of life.



The Boys!

Birthday Birthday

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Steps... Steps and More Steps!


Coop likes his new play table!

Yep, this babies taking so many steps! Today he walked seven to me totally unaided!
Hes doing awesome!
He has a mild case of thrush found out at the docs yesterday and sleeping horribly,
but hes a trooper!
Hes been making this funny face where he wrinkles his nose and shows his teeth- I need to get a pic of it- so funny! He especially does it at Dad and when hes up to mischief! He continues to enjoy the pool as he did today..
TanMan has football camp this week and Bucky is one of the assistant coaches this yeat- I guess it was grueling yesterday. Summer is nearing the end and I am not ready! It was 32 in the morning the last couple days. Cant believe soon I will have an 8th grader and a One year old!
Anxiously awaiting the birth of my sweet niece Emily.. Jen is 39 weeks today..
Bout it for now!!

2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big!! Is he running yet? We had that kind of weather too....very cool for a few days now back to summer. Love the new blog design!


    heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE!! LOL!! That sounds so funny! It is always awesome to catch those quirky little things that the kiddos do! Yay for steps - how amazing! Yay for football and Buck being the Assistant Coach. He is so great with the kids.

    Sis - I can't believe that we are only a little more than a month away from Cooper's first birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete